Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2 in Maine


This one is for you. :)


We spent a splendid day at the beach followed by a late lunch at Red's Eats in Wiscasset. Red's is famous for their lobster rolls,  I have yet to have one... this summer I will try one. I love their fries dipped in cole slaw, yum! Afterward we drove up to Damariscotta and Camden before heading home through Augusta.


It occurred to us today that here we are, still in Maine.... and we get to do all of these fun things again! It is such a privilege to get to live in this great state.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sweeeeet!! Well done! :-) Oh, and nice sock.

How many times have I driven by Red's without stopping? A shame, or so I hear.

essjay said...

What a fantastic day! I cannot get over how big Tommy is getting (I'm sure you feel the same way :)) !

Kris said...

What an unusually short line! I guess early May is really the time to go...

Sarah Jane said...

What a wonderful day. Your photos could be a travel brochure. They certainly make me want to visit Maine again.

Rita said...

Tommy is a treat...sweet photo.