Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

My 2009 Knits

2010 New Years Knitting Resolutions:

1. Knit a pair of socks in every Shaded Solid Socks That Rock Colorway.
2. Participate in the 52 pair (of socks) plunge.
3. Participate in NaKniSweMoDo (knit 12 adult sweaters in a year)
4. Participate in Ravelympics.
5. Go to all of the Sheep & Wool Festivals on the east coast.
6. Spin enough yarn to knit a sweater
7. Learn how to spin

OK... so these aren't my real New Years Knitting Resolutions... but wishful thinking!

Here are some realistic goals...

1. Have fun with my knitting
2. Try new things
3. Buy local
4. Knit local
5. Knit from my stash more often
6. No pressure! See #1.

May we all knit happily through another year. Happy 2010!

4 comments:

essjay said...

You totally had me fooled at first and all I could think was "Holy cow that is A LOT of knitting". I hope you meet all your realistic goals :)

Susan said...

The knitting 52 socks thing had me in awe too! Love your mosaic, Liz! I like your realistic goals! : ) Happy 2010!!!

Knittripps said...

Happy New Year!

I can't even imagine knitting 52 pairs of socks in a year.

Margie (and Fae) said...

I almost fell off my chair when I read your first list! All I could think is that you must be superwoman, or crazy! LOL!

Happy New Year to you and yours!