- I think it's time to update my blog design. I'm tired of the blue.
- I started knitting a moebius cowl last night: Harmonia's Rings Cowl by Sivia Harding. I watched Cat Bordhi's wonderful moebius cast on video on You Tube to help get me started.
- I love the 'Rules by the Meanest Mommy in the World' blog. Funny stuff that I can relate to.
- I also have a pair of mittens on my needles. The pattern is the Snow Glade Mittens. I'm using Rowanspun 4ply. They're knitting up beautifully! I'm pacing myself -- 10 rows per day. I'll have a pair in about two weeks.
- I finished another pair of mittens but they're a gift so I'll share the details after my friend receives them.
- I have the itch to build something. I'm thinking a new headboard for my son, and maybe a plant stand. We'll see how far that itch goes. Maybe I'm just itching for tag sale season.
- So far, Winter here in Maine has been lovely. We have had a few snowy sessions, but in between it's been bright and sunny. What a treat! I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed winter.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010