Monday, November 10, 2008

NoMoNaKniSweMoBloPoMoHoHoHo

Secretly, I've been participating in NaBloPoMo this month. I signed up and everything. I wasn't going to mention it here until the end of the month so then I could say SEE! LOOK WHAT I DID! But alas, I already broke the rules -- I missed posting to the blog both days this weekend. Blargh! I didn't plan on it, it just happened. I wanted to do this but really, what's the big deal? Oh well! So there you have it, folks -- I'm a NaBloPoMo dropout!

I also am not going to be freaking out over finishing a sweater this month for NaKniSweMo. I have way too many projects on the needles and am starting to get those crazy Christmas present projects in my mind that I'm actually considering -- afghans, sweaters, socks... oh my! hahaha -- yea! right!

So there you have it. I'm a slacker. You can call me that if you want. I won't cry.

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

I was really enjoying your almost daily posts! Don't be sad about it! You can finish up the month with 28 posts instead! :)

essjay said...

I gave passing thought to posting every day but that thought left pretty quickly. I'm afraid the sweater knitting won't make it either. I should have waited, but I'm to impatient....I'm 8" in to my sisters sweater and after talking to her about measurements I made it to big so I have to start over. Thank goodness for 2.5 days off at Thanksgiving and no plans - I *might* still make it!

Jane said...

Hey! I'm the president of the slacker club and we would love to have you! The more the merrier :)